Are you ready for next mini -CAL?
This month we will make.....
Fruitz Mandala 🙌
Who’s waiting for this pattern so loooong????????
So this is the time 💖
To join the CAL, you should buy the pattern on raverly. The price 50% OFF until the CAL ends.
Although this will be a paid pattern for this Crochet Along, you still have a chance to get it for FREE ❤️
Let’s see if you are really a BEST FRIEND of Inas! 💖
- Follow me on instagram @inas.craft OR facebook fanpage.
- Share my post (instagram/ fanpage) (instagram post, share in story / fanpage post, just share it)
- If you’ve finished 3 (or more) projects using Inas’ patterns (not flower please, only big project, it can be mandalas, doilies, big square patterns), share it on instagram/ facebook by take a photo of them in 1 frame, or make 3 photo of them in one grid. May be you’ve made 3 differents projects (example #daisilydoily, #rosamandalacal, and #puffymandala. OR made 3 projects using 1 same pattern (may be you have made 3 daisily doilies) it’s okay too! 💖
- Tag me in your post
- Also write that you ready for the next #FruitzMandala mini-CAL (use #FruitzMandala hashtag)
- Tag your 3 friends to join this mini-CAL in your post too.
- If you have done all those step, please kindly send me a message with your ravelry name/ email.
Example of the post you can make:
You have 6 days from today until 26th January 2022 to upload it and I will pick....... um....
oh NO I’m not picking!! If you do all those step, I’ll give the pattern to you, ALL OF YOU FOR FREE!!! ❤️❤️❤️ so make sure you do step 7 so you can get the pattern for free.
**I may get LOTs of message because of this so if you have done those step and I haven’t send you the link, please don’t hesitate to send me a message again, please**
If you haven’t made any project, you can join the giveaway too (click here)
About the CAL (Crochet Along):
Welcome to my mini Crochet Along!!
I hope you will love and enjoy our four-days crochet journey.
What exactly is mini-CAL?
Crochet Along (CAL) is when we crochet a project together in same time. It’s called “mini” CAL because this is a small project.
When does the mini-CAL start?
It will start in 27th-30th January, 2022.
How to get the pattern:
When the pattern is updated you will be notified via ravelry inbox and email each day. You have to update it and you can download it.
You can read my blog post how to download an updated pattern (click here).
If you still have a problem updating it, please contact me via instagram or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The pattern will be shared in private Telegram Channel too. You will get the channel’s ink in the pattern information after you get the pattern’s information from ravelry.
What yarn/colors should I use?
Because this is not a wearable project, you can use any yarn and suitable hook.
Feel free to use your imagination with this design. As you can see, there are four fruits in this mandala: orange 🍊, strawberry 🍓, lemon 🍋, and kiwi 🥝. But this design can also be used to make another fruits. (Click for insipration)
Share your project with us
Instagram - don't forget to use hashtag #FruitzMandala so we can meet there and feel free to tag me @inas.craft
Ravelry - You can also add this project to Ravelry queue.
International Group - join “Inas Craft and Friends” on facebook and feel free to share your makes with us there.
About The Pattern:
Suggested Yarn: Yarn And Colors Must Have (100% Cotton, 125 m (137 yds) per 50 g (1.75 oz))
Yarn A: White
Yarn B: Orange
Yarn C: Dark Green
Yarn D: Red
Yarn E: Yellow
Yarn F: Green
6 rounds = 8 cm
Approximately 25 cm
Thank you very much for all my team:
Humeiyra, Masako Kawahara, Tayu Purnamasari, Tejesvinee, Nidhi Chaudhari Malik, and Jen.
Join the CAL : CLICK HERE