When you purchased a pattern in Ravelry, the designer may update it at any time, perhaps by adding a new translated version or correcting certain mistakes. This is why I enjoy Raverly so much as designer. We can edit an existing pattern or create a crochet along so the updated pattern for each day/ week may be downloaded from ravelry.
So when a designer made a change in purchased pattern, usually you will
be notified through Ravelry inbox/email.
1. If you notified through email, the email is from Ravelry.
2. There will be a explanation from designer what change he/she does and scroll down, there will be a link you have to click. Just click it to download it.
1. Click inbox (the envelope icon)
2. There will be a message “(designer) has sent you a pattern update for (pattern name)”. Click it.
3. There will be a explanation from designer what change he/she does. scroll down, in the bottom there will be a link you have to click. Just click it to download it.
I hope it helps!
And happy crocheting!