Have you made puff stitch before? This is on of my favorite stitch to make. This stitch will be more beautiful when you are using acrylic yarn. Below I use 100% cotton yarn.
Puff Stitch may different name/tutorial in each pattern depends on who the designer is. Check each pattern instruction first before you make special stitches.
1. Yarn over, insert hook in indicated stitch or space, yarn over, pull through.
2. Pull up approximately until the height of hdc/dc.
3. Repeat step 1-2 tree (3) more times, you will have 9 loops on the hook now.
4. Yarn over, pull through all 9 loops on the hook
5. Chain 1 to close/secure the stitch (this ch 1 is part of Puff stitch, not written in the pattern)
Did you know that we will run a mini Crochet Along? Click for information about it.