Welcome to my mini Crochet Along!
I hope you will love and enjoy our five-days crochet journey 😍
As you may see in my social medias, I’m working on my next mini CAL *yaaayyyy!! I’m super excited 🤩
This design really means to me. I hope I can write down the story about it later 😍
So let’s go to the things you should know about this CAL 🤩
🗓 7-8 August: Giveaway to join CAL for free - END
🗓 9 August: announcement of giveaway’s Winners and the pattern available to purchase through ravelry
🗓 9-13 August: time to join the challege to join CAL for free
🗓 14-18 August: CAL (crochet along) time
❤️What exactly is mini-CAL?
Crochet Along (CAL) is when we crochet a project together in same time. It’s called “mini” CAL because this is a small project.
❤️When does the mini-CAL start?
It will start in 14-18 August, 2022.
Part 1: 14th August, 2022.
Part 2: 15th August, 2022.
Part 3: 16th August, 2022.
Part 4: 17th August, 2022.
Part 5: 18th August, 2022.
❤️What yarn/colors should I use?
Because this is not a wearable project, you can use any yarn and suitable hook.
❤️ What it is for???
You can use Mandala as a coaster, wall hanging, and more 🤩 see what our creative friends do with their mandalas (Click)
❤️Is the pattern Free or Paid?
It’s a paid CAL. You should buy the pattern first in ravelry. The pattern will available to purchase in 9th August 2022 and will be updated in 5 days of the CAL’s date. So when you buy it, you WILL NOT GET the complete pattern but you will get all information about the CAL. The pattern will be updated in specific time mentioned above.
How to update a pattern in ravelry (click here).
❤️ How to get the pattern:
When the pattern is updated you will be notified through ravelry inbox and email each day. You have to update it and you can download it.
You can read my blog post how to download an updated pattern (click here).
If you still have a problem updating it, please contact me via instagram or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
❤️ Is there a discount??
- 25% OFF during the CAL to all people (no coupon code needed)
- 30% OFF for all email subscribers (missed this? I’m sorry, but you can subscribe now using the form above to get 30% for upcoming pattern.)
- 50% for Nia Mandala CAL participants (the code in the end of PDF of last day, go check it out and use the code before you buy it 🤩)
❤️ Can I have a chance to join for free?
Yesss 🤩🤩 Join the giveaway on instagram and facebook. (It ends. See the winners)
❤️ How if I don’t win the giveaway?
You still have a chance join for free by join this challenge 🤩
If you joined my past 2 CALs, you may familiar with the rules. It's almost same.
Let’s see if you are really a BEST FRIEND of Inas! 💖
- Follow me on instagram @inas.craft OR facebook fanpage.
- Share my post about the CAL (from instagram (click), share it in your story, OR from fanpage (click), just share it)
- If you’ve finished 6 (or more) projects using Inas’ patterns (not flower please, only big project, it can be mandalas, doilies, big square patterns), share it on instagram/ facebook by take a photo of them together in 1 frame, or make 6 photos of them in 1 grid. May be you’ve made 6 differents projects (example #daisilydoily, #kiranamandala #rosamandalacal, #fruitzmandala, #zahradoily, and #puffymandala. OR made 6 projects using 1 same pattern (may be you have made 6 Fruitz Mandalas) it’s okay too! 💖
- Tag me in your post
- write your opinion about my patterns and say that you are ready for the next #HasnaMandala mini-CAL (use #HasnaMandala hashtag)
- Tag your 3 friends to join this mini-CAL in your post too.
- If you have done all those step, please kindly send me a message through instagram/fanpage with your ravelry name/ email.
Example of the post you can make:
|All 6 mandalas in one photo|
|6 photos as 1|
You have time from today until 13 August 2022 to upload it and I will pick....... um....
oh NO I’m not picking!! If you do all those step, you can join the CAL for free, ALL OF YOU FOR FREE!!! ❤️❤️❤️ so make sure you do all steps so you can join the CAL with us.
**I may get LOTs of messages because of this so if you have done those step and I haven’t reply/send you the link, please don’t hesitate to send me a message again, please**
Subscribe to our email so you not missed any upcoming CAL (use the form above)
Ravelry - Add this project to Ravelry queue.
International Group - join “Inas Craft and Friends” on facebook and feel free to share your makes with us there
Telegram - Join our channel
About the pattern:
Hasna Flower Mandala
Designed by Inas Fadil Basymeleh
Alize Bahar, fingering weight #2 yarn (100% mercerized cotton; 284 yds/260 m per 3.5 oz/100 g skein)
1 ball 149 Fuchsia (A)
1 ball 055 White (B)
1 ball 098 Pink (C)
Hook & Other Materials
US Size D/3 (3mm) crochet hook
26 cm diameter
First 8 rounds = 4”/10 cm
Gauge is not critical for this project.
Beg PS (beginning puff stitch) = sl st in indicated st/sp, pull through, [yo, insert hook in same st/sp, yo, pull through] 4 times, yo, pull through 9 loops on the hook, ch 1 to close
PS (puff stitch) = [yo, insert hook in indicated st/sp, yo, pull through] 4 times, yo, pull through 9 loops on the hook, ch 1 to closey
Beg CL (Begining 2 double crochet cluster) = (slst, ch 2) in indicated st/sp, dc in same st/sp.
CL (2 double crochet cluster) = [yo, insert hook in indicated st/sp, yo, pull up loop, yo, pull through 2 loops] 2 times, yo, pull through 3 loops.
FPdc2tog (front post double crochet 2 together) = yo, insert hook around post of indicated st, yo, pull up loop, yo, pull through 2 loops on the hook, yo, insert hook around post of next indicated st, yo, pull up loop, yo, pull through 2 loops on hook, yo, pull through 3 loops on the hook
tr2tog (treble crochet 2 together) = yo 2 times, insert hook in indicated st/sp, yo, pull up loop, (yo, pull through 2 loops on the hook) 2 times (2 loops on hook), yo 2 times, insert hook in next indicated st/sp, yo, pull up loop, (yo, pull through 2 loops on hook) 2 times (3 loops on hook), yo, pull through all loops on hook.
Picot : ch 3, sl st through front loop and vertical loop of last st made
1. Beginning ch-1 does NOT count as stitch.
2. Beginning ch-3 counts as 1st dc.